Benefits of Joining
By joining VEHA, an IRS tax-exempt 501(c)3 public charity (EIN 52-1206886), members are provided with opportunities for professional advancement, a chance to network with other environmental professionals and public officials, and a chance to improve public health.
As a member you will receive:
- VEHA’s Annual newsletter, ‘The Bulletin’
- Access to the Sewage Handling and Disposal Advisory Committee
- Access to the Virginia Food Safety Task Force
- Discounts on registration for VEHA’s educational conferences
VEHA is made up of volunteers. There are no paid employees. Membership dues, which renew each year, are used to pay for conferences, mailings, fund scholarships and other basic operational expenses.
- Individual Membership – $20.00/year
- Student Membership (full time undergraduate or graduate student) – $5.00/year
- Sustaining Membership (organizations/businesses that would like to support VEHA) – $100.00/year
To join and pay by check or money order, print the VEHA membership application and mail the completed application with payment to the address on the form.
To join and pay by credit card, choose your membership type below and follow the online instructions.
Join now and become part of a statewide association that supports Environmental Health!